Welcome to Wisconsin Rural And Paratransit Providers
WRAPP is an association of specialized transportation providers organized to provide a resource network for all providers in the State of Wisconsin. The goal is to create greater public awareness and community support of rural and specialized transportation programs.
- Promote public awareness and support community transportation in the State of Wisconsin.
- Monitor and inform members of local, state, and national legislative and government actions that affect the transit industry.
- Promote transportation education and training.
- Provide a forum for discussion and study of community transportation issues and problems.
- Provide regular reports and updates on matters affecting transportation in rural areas and for persons who are elderly and disabled.
- Assist members in dealing with special problems.
- Associate with professional colleagues from many different types of transit services.
- Enhanced professional creditably.